There are animals that live near people and they are called domestic animals. They give us food ( cows or chicken) 🐮🐣🐔and they give us company ( hamsters, kitten or puppies)🐭🐱🐶.
There are also wild animals, who they don’t live near people. They live in their own habitats. For example: crocodile🐊🐊, snakes🐍🐍, tigers🐅🐅 or leopards🐆🐆
The vertebrates can be divided into five groups:
1) Mammals: they have fur. Example: lion.
2) Birds: they have wings and a beak. Example: parrot.
3) Amphibians: they have moist skin. Example: salamander.
4) Reptiles: they have scales and tail. Example: snake.
5) Fishes: they have gills and fins. Example: Nemo!😉☺️
Vertebrates have skeleton 🦁🐱🐶🐨🐷🐦🐤and invertebrates do not have skeleton. 🦋🕸🕷🐜🦂🐞🐝
We are learning about clothes’ vocabulary and this is how we practise it at school…
Students were wearing some customs ( in fact, it was my clothing 😁…)and they were practising the structures:
– What are you wearing today?
– I’m wearing a sun hat and a skirt.
– What colour is your sun hat?
– My sun hat is yellow and black.
– What colour is your skirt?
– My skirt is grey.
We had a lot of fun today and they were learning without being conscious, just playing!
We were learning about the weather and in Arts and Crafts, we have done a Weather Wheel to review the vocabulary related to this topic:
– Partly Cloudy🌤🌤🌤
These are some of the works that our students have done 🙂 Lovely!