There are animals that live near people and they are called domestic animals. They give us food ( cows or chicken) 🐮🐣🐔and they give us company ( hamsters, kitten or puppies)🐭🐱🐶.
There are also wild animals, who they don’t live near people. They live in their own habitats. For example: crocodile🐊🐊, snakes🐍🐍, tigers🐅🐅 or leopards🐆🐆
The vertebrates can be divided into five groups:
1) Mammals: they have fur. Example: lion.
2) Birds: they have wings and a beak. Example: parrot.
3) Amphibians: they have moist skin. Example: salamander.
4) Reptiles: they have scales and tail. Example: snake.
5) Fishes: they have gills and fins. Example: Nemo!😉☺️
Vertebrates have skeleton 🦁🐱🐶🐨🐷🐦🐤and invertebrates do not have skeleton. 🦋🕸🕷🐜🦂🐞🐝
Os dejo el enlace de flashcards relacionadas con las rutinas diarias y un juego para que os divirtáis :
You could have:
1. A cold
2. A tummy ache or stomach ache.
3. A headache.
You have to look after yourself doing the following things:
1. Washing your hands before eating.
2. Brushing your teeth after each meal.
3. Brushing your hair.
4. Having a bath.
5. Doing exercise:
Here you have a song to practice this healthy habits and daily routines:
Everyday we have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
1. We have breakfast in the morning.
2. We have lunch after school.
3. We have dinner at night with our family.