We are learning about clothes’ vocabulary and this is how we practise it at school…
Students were wearing some customs ( in fact, it was my clothing 😁…)and they were practising the structures:
– What are you wearing today?
– I’m wearing a sun hat and a skirt.
– What colour is your sun hat?
– My sun hat is yellow and black.
– What colour is your skirt?
– My skirt is grey.
We had a lot of fun today and they were learning without being conscious, just playing!
Here you have some videos to review the structures:
Do you like …? Yes, I do. 😊✅
Do you like …? No, I don’t. 🙁❌